Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Fixed Projection Screen Great And Affordable Solution I Need Help On Manual Convergence For My Toshiba Rear Projection?

I need help on manual convergence for my toshiba rear projection? - fixed projection screen great and affordable solution

I am aware that the CRT are good. We moved to TV in the basement and the arms and was simply overwhelmed. I have tried Toshiba convergence menu on the screen, but gives each of red and blue, and quite frankly, does not work for me. I've manually in this case last week. I have done is to use a blank screen and a black circle to match the orientation and color simultaneously. Perhaps we are a center of red and blue-green with no blur. Please can someone help me how can I combine these two together, maybe in something wrong, but I make the repairs yourself. TV in the car is in perfect condition and was a simple control is wrong.

ps, i dont have to pay one hundred a repair man to come in order to make them new ...

1 comment:

JP said...

To a user preference in the red and blue Sent the only weapons are available to. The green stands. (in most user interfaces), the problem is when the device moves the weapons of the physical movements and physical needs to be reset manually by television.

Are you just can not bring red and blue? If you are also a fuzzy picture?

Post a Comment