Monday, February 22, 2010

Itchy Red Rash After Waxing Whats Up With My Skin? (to Do With Hair Removal Rashes)?

Whats up with my skin? (to do with hair removal rashes)? - itchy red rash after waxing

No matter if I shave, wax, thread, with the glove, which the hair or the use of things that I always rub dissolve cream itchy, irritated skin.

The worst thing in the legs, the red and itchy and to remove super super bumpy, Buti also get all over my skin, hair, eyebrows, underarms, upper lip haha (GE), bikini ANYWHERE.

Seenthe doctor and I do not know what it was, until I find a cream that did not work.

I have many things I used peeling, mosturise cortisone cream and much more.

I'm allergic to everything. I do not understand, I just want to be able to shave without itching of the skin on the legs at night! Sometimes it's so itchy my legs were bleeding his dreadful.


(not really use the laser hair removal, because I do not know what I do for my skin.)

Itching of the skin for several days after removal of hair, but I did not want my legs hairy. : (

Does anyone have the same or similar problems?

No comments:

Post a Comment